CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionBarrie Travis is a damn good reporter stuck at a low-budget television station when the First Lady calls her. Stunned by the loss of her infant son, the president's wife hints he may have been murdered. Barrie sets out to find the truth, fighting for the exclusive story with the help of Gray Bondurant, a mysterious former presidential aide. But their scoop is about to test her ethics, patriotism and courage. For Barrie unearths White House secrets that, if exposed, could topple the presidency. And w certain powerful parties want thing more than to see the scandalous past - and a certain young reporter - dead and buried.
- Author BiographySandra Brown is the author of numerous New York Times bestselling thrillers. She lives in Arlington, Texas. Visit her website at www.sandrabrown.com and follow her on Twitter: www.twitter.com/SandraBrown_NYT.
- Author(s)Sandra Brown
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication02/09/2010
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Paperback
- Weight314 g
- Width131 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.