All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book teaches young learners about honesty and accepting responsibility by following one particularly naughty child through one very bad day. Lively illustrations showing a guilty child at the scene of several crimes throughout the day (standing by spilled milk, holding a broken toy, sneaking a Christmas cookie, etc) alongside hilariously improbably excuses, such as The dog did it! or I don't even like cookies! will make children laugh as well as teach them important lessons about honesty.
- Author BiographyRebecca Rissman is an award-winning children's author and editor. Her writing has been praised by School Library Journal, Booklist, Creative Child Magazine, and Learning Magazine. She has written more than 200 books about history, culture, science, and art. She lives in Chicago, Illinois with her husband and two daughters. She enjoys yoga, reading, and cooking.
- Author(s)Rebecca Rissman
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication15/08/2013
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height152 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.