All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionMany strategies are explained as actions that will achieve the desired goals or visions of the company, but in order to predict the success of your strategy it is vital to gain an understanding of how it will impact on the financial statement. Executive Finance and Strategy works on the premise that financial models can clearly demonstrate where a particular strategy might lead, enabling you to evaluate past accounts and statements in order to respond to recent company history. It also explains how company law and ethics underpin financial statements and clarifies your responsibilities as a senior manager or director. By using finance as a record keeper and predictor of success, it helps you quantify your strategy to gain support from colleagues and take the right actions to ensure sustainable growth.
- Author BiographyRalph Tiffin is a Senior Statutory Auditor with McLachlan+Tiffin and Director of Tiffins.com training and consultancy where he he boasts an impressive array of clients including BT, Bank of China, Telekom Malaysia and Deutsche Bank. He is author of a range of texts on financial management and is a member of ICAEW, ACCA, ICAS, IMechE and the IOD where he regularly delivers workshops and seminars. He has previously lectured for several UK universities including Strathclyde Business School and Edinburgh Napier.
- Author(s)Ralph Tiffin
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/09/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width156 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.