All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere is a huge appetite among the thinking professionals for ways to extend their quality and quantity of life through work. We are living longer and want to ensure we build our cognitive fitness through our lives, to give the best we can at work and get the most out of the experience in return. Techlogy has improved to allow a greater understanding of the functioning of brain, in sickness and in health. We've learnt so much that we can pass on to ensure as many as possible can benefit from an understanding of their cognitive health. In this book you have access to a comprehensive overview of the key cognitive health domains and how they impact your ability to operate at your best. You will understand the importance of each domain in order for you to maximize your cognitive health and be your best.
- Author BiographyKeiron Sparrowhawk is a successful entrepreneur with leadership experience in the biopharmaceutical industry, Founder and CEO of MyCognition. MyCognition changes lives by improving cognitive health (our ability to think, learn, respond and remember) by detecting the cause of learning/behavioral difficulties and providing solutions.
- Author(s)Keiron Sparrowhawk
- PublisherLID Publishing
- Date of Publication17/11/2016
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLID Publishing
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.