All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExercise is one component of daily energy expenditure in humans. It has become an important part of healthy lifestyles, because individuals are less active both at work and at home compared to earlier days and because today's environment makes it easy for individuals to be inactive, such as when people use elevators instead of stairs, cars instead of bicycles, and techlogy instead of activities with full body movement. This book discusses the types and methods of exercise training, as well as the role it plays in disease prevention.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight180 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byLucy Dukes
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.