Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionMore than 10 million adults consult their GP each year with arthritis and related conditions. Exercise your way to health: Arthritis will show you how to include a simple fitness programme in your life, while considering the specific challenges raised by arthritis. This simple to follow guide helps you to manage your arthritis by giving you an understanding of your diagsis and how it impacts on your body and health. Arthritis can be painful but with the right lifestyle choices and exercise you can reduce your pain. There is reason why arthritis should stop you living a full and active life. You will start to see improvements within 6 weeks, when you can re-test your fitness level. This will be all the motivation you need to keep your new lifestyle on track to a happier and healthier you!
- Author BiographyPaula Coates is a chartered physiotherapist, back pain specialist and author of Running Repairs. She writes for a number of fitness magazines and is a clinical lecturer for the MSc in neuromusculoskeletal physiotherapy at Kings College London. Paula is also a keen runner and has completed six marathons.
- Author(s)Paula Coates
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication31/01/2010
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Series TitleExercise Your Way to Health
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteColour photography
- Weight158 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine8 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.