CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $49.51Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
About this product
- DescriptionBeing Healthy, Feeling Great covers a wide range of health topics to show readers what it takes to lead healthy lives. It encourages readers to understand why it is important to be healthy from a young age and how this will stand them in good stead as adults. Each book features a magazine-style design to engage readers. Topics are dealt with in a sensitive tone, making the subjects accessible.
- Author BiographyRobyn Hardyman is a highly experienced book author and editor. She has written a variety of titles for children and her subjects include outdoor adventure books, social sciences and literacy. Robyn is married with children and lives and works in Oxford.
- Author(s)Robyn Hardyman
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication14/06/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleBeing Healthy, Feeling Great
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 7
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Out-of-print date05/04/2016
- Content NoteFull-colour photographs
- Weight160 g
- Width220 mm
- Height268 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.