All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConsisting of the muscle groups around the belly and lower back, the core is essential to the body's physical function, and a weak core can put one at higher risk for injury. It doesn't matter if you're a fitness vice or an elite athlete, or even if you have a gym membership. Developing a strong core is the key to maintaining good health and balance, and it can be done within the comfort of the home. In this essential guide, fitness expert Hollis Liebman demonstrates how to build a strong core and prevent injury. It can be difficult to kw which exercises to do without the expertise of a professional trainer. Exercise in Action: Core gives readers a whole new perspective on how to increase the body's performance and shows them how to get a full-body workout without even leaving home.
- Author BiographyHollis Liebman has been a fitness magazine editor and national bodybuilding champion. He has worked with some of Hollywood's elite, earning rave reviews, and is also the author of several fitness books. He lives in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Hollis Lance Liebman
- PublisherThunder Bay Press
- Date of Publication29/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Series TitleExercise in Action
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCanterbury Classics
- Weight658 g
- Width193 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.