All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFitness Professionals: Exercise in Water (3rd edition) is a practical handbook for the regular exerciser who wishes to kw more about the ermous benefits of training in water, and the fitness professional who seeks a thorough grounding in Level 2 and 3 kwledge. This new edition will completely update the book, taking into account latest best practice and explicitly linking the contents to the national standards to which all gym instructors and personal trainers are assessed. Exercise in Water is one of the core modules of the Level 2 gym instructors syllabus, and a new Level 3 qualification has been added in January 2008. This edition will cover all this kwledge, using revision tes and tests as useful tools for the readers' study. Fitness Professionals: Exercise in Water therefore aims to become the reference on this discipline for everyone involved in the health and fitness industry.
- Author BiographyDebbie Lawrence has written a number of books for A&C Black, including Circuit Training and GP Referrals. She runs her own personal training business and works with the YMCA and other industry bodies on creating and delivering training to fitness professionals.
- Author(s)Debbie Lawrence
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Series TitleFitness Professionals
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2008
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteB&W illustrations
- Weight690 g
- Width189 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.77Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.