All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionCancer diagsis and subsequent treatments take a toll both physically and mentally. Exercises for Cancer Wellness written to give patients back the control over their condition with exercise and workout plans tailored for cancer patients. Exercise has been shown to have real benefits for cancer patients such as a lesser decline in physical functioning and less fatigue and emotional distress.
- Author BiographyWilliam Smith, MS, NSCA, CSCS, MEPD, completed his B.S. in exercise science at Western Michigan University followed by a master's degree in education and a post-graduate program at Rutgers University. In 1993, Will began coaching triathletes and working with athletes and post-rehab clientele. He was a Division I Collegiate Strength Coach and has been competing in triathlons and marathons since 1998, recently finishing the Steelhead Half Ironman in Michigan in 5 hours and 22 minutes. Will founded Will Power and Fitness Associates and currently consults for fitness, healthcare, and wellness centers in New York and New Jersey. The Director of the Professional Development Institute, Will has also co-authored a book on triathalon training ( Tri-Power, 2007). Kenneth Adler, M.D. is an Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine at the New Jersey Medical School and Associate Member of the Cancer Institute of New Jersey.After receiving his medical education at Albany Medical College of Union University, Dr. Adler went on to specialize in Hematology-Oncology, and currently serves as Attending Physician in Hematology-Oncology at the Carol Simon Cancer Center in Morristown, New Jersey.He is a Fellow of the American College of Physicians, The Oncology Society of New Jersey, The American Society of Hematology, and the American Society of Clinical Oncology. He is currently Chairman of the New Jersey Commission on Cancer Research, and a member of Regional Cancer Care Associates.
- Author(s)William Smith
- PublisherHatherleigh Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/07/2015
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHatherleigh Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.