All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionStudies have found that exercise improves fitness and energy levels and relieves pain and fatigue in some people with fibromyalgia. The latest book in the Exercises For series, Exercises for Fibromyalgia features an easy-to-follow exercise plan that minimises pain and increases strength. It also shows an understanding of fibromyalgia, its effects on overall health and wellbeing and practical exercise applications for treatment. Designed with safety as the first priority, the exercises are illustrated through full-colour photographs and easy-to-follow sequences.
- Author BiographyWilliam Smith, MS, NSCA, CSCS, MEPD, completed his B.S. in exercise science at Western Michigan University followed by a master s degree in education and a post-graduate program at Rutgers University. In 1993, Will began coaching triathletes and working with athletes and post-rehab clientele. He was a Division I Collegiate Strength Coach and has been competing in triathlons and marathons since 1998, recently finishing the Steelhead Half Ironman in Michigan in 5 hours and 22 minutes. Will founded Will Power and Fitness Associates and currently consults for fitness, healthcare, and wellness centers in New York and New Jersey. The Director of the Professional Development Institute, Will has also co-authored a book on triathalon training (Tri-Power, 2007). Zinovy Meyler, DO, is the Co-Director of the Interventional Spine Program and an attending physician at Princeton Spine and Joint Center in Princeton, NJ. Dr. Meyler is a board certified, fellowship-trained physician specializing in the non-operative treatment of spine, joint, and muscle pain with emphasis on image-guided interventional spine and joint procedures.
- PublisherHatherleigh Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication27/01/2011
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHatherleigh Press,U.S.
- Content Note1
- Weight130 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byHatherleigh Press
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.