All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionLearn the best ways to improve mental health by grabbing a copy of this book. A lot of people today seek ways to retain and improve their memory and there is better way to improve aside from these exercises. Just as the body needs physical exercises in order to function optimally, the brain needs to be exercised as well to prevent it from becoming sluggish. Get to kw these fun and challenging exercises, do them and experience improved brain and memory function.
- Author BiographyJason Scotts has quite a number of interests and over the years he has taken a special interest in memory and the ways that it can be improved. The seed of interest was planted when he was trying to find his own way to remember his own work for exams. That was when he started to delve into the world of memory exercises to try and find the best one to help him to achieve his goals. From the success that he had he made the decision to put together his own set of texts to explain to the various things that can be done to improve various aspects of memory to the interested reader. Jason is aware from his own experience that it will not be as easy as it seems in the first instances and he makes this clear in his texts. It is a process that has to be done in phases and before you know it your memory will be up to par.
- Author(s)Jason Scotts
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.