All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe author, the founder of the Greek Statistical Institute, has based this book on the two volumes of his Greek edition which has been used by over ten thousand students during the past fifteen years. It can serve as a companion text for an introductory or intermediate level probability course. Those will benefit most who have a good grasp of calculus, yet, many others, with less formal mathematical background can also benefit from the large variety of solved problems ranging from classical combinatorial problems to limit theorems and the law of iterated logarithms. It contains 329 problems with solutions as well as an addendum of over 160 exercises and certain complements of theory and problems.
- Author(s)T. Cacoullos
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/09/2011
- Series TitleProblem Books in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight405 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1989
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.