All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExhibition organizers and venue managers must have a thorough kwledge of their customers and they must be very close to the industries they serve. We must react rapidly to their changing needs and even be ahead of the curve in providing the tools and services which they'll need to successfully meet their business objectives. This book, Exhibit Marketing and Trade Show Intelligence, will assist all those in the exhibition industry to stay on top of trends and changes as we work to improve our customer's ROI and at the same time strengthen our own bottom line. Paul Woodward Managing Director UFI, the Global Association of the Exhibition Industry The Exhibit and Event industry has been rapidly expanding over the past several years and offers many global opportunities for a fascinating and rewarding career. Exhibit Marketing & Trade Show Intelligence provides those interested in a career in Exhibit and Event Management a solid foundation on how to become a valuable asset to any organization. Jim Wurm, Executive Director Exhibit & Event Marketers Association (E2MA) Dr. Klaus Solberg Soilen's book is a vital handbook for all marketers who work with exhibitions as a marketing tool. The book provides clear and extremely useful recommendations for actions before, under and after the exhibition has taken place . Svend Hollensen, author of Global Marketing (Pearson) and Associate Professor of International Marketing at the University of Southern Denmark.
- Author BiographyKlaus Solberg Soilen is an Associate Professor at Halmstad University, Sweden. He is the Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Intelligence Studies in Business (JISIB) and Senior Editor of the International Journal of Innovation Science (IJIS). He has published half a dozen books and numerous scientific articles for journals like Journal of Business Research, European Business Review and Knowledge Organization. Prior to his academic career he worked for ten years in industry, the last three being at KPMG Oslo. He is often invited as a speaker at different professional events and also a consultant to respected organisations.
- Author(s)Klaus Solberg Soilen
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication11/06/2013
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Series TitleManagement for Professionals
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight456 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $23.89Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.