All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExhibition Design offers a thorough grounding in the principles of designing for exhibitions. It describes the skills needed to become an exhibition designer, including: developing a brief and working with clients, design principles for graphics, circulation, lighting and accessibility, presenting ideas to clients, and the practicalities of production. The visual material includes photographs of completed exhibitions by world rewned designers, concept drawings, computer renderings, charts and tables of information all for a wide range of exhibitions around the world, permanent and temporary, including museums and galleries, visitor centres, brand experiences, festivals and trade fairs. The book will inform and inspire, as well as equip students and new exhibition designers with a valuable guide to the profession.
- Author BiographyPhilip Hughes is an exhibition designer working in London. He graduated with an MA from the Royal College of Art in 1989 and has designed both museum and trade fair exhibitions around the world. He has also taught design at a number of institutions, including the University of Portsmouth and the University of the Creative Arts in Farnham.
- Author(s)Philip Hughes
- PublisherLaurence King Publishing
- Date of Publication08/03/2010
- Series TitlePortfolio
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLaurence King Publishing
- Out-of-print date29/06/2015
- Content Note296 illustrations, 240 in colour
- Weight880 g
- Width215 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.