Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
About this product
- DescriptionIn this startling and original collaboration, Exhibitionism marks the genius of two of the world's most stylish and impeccable artists - Christopher Makos and Calvin Klein - convening to create a daringly evocative and intimately sensual portraiture of the male form. Featuring over 175 photographs, ranging from brilliantly crisp black-and-whites to luscious four-colours to softly muted sepia-tones, 'Exhibitionism' emerged out of a provocative exhibition staged by Makos at the Calvin Klein flagship store in New York in 2001. Photo-edited by Klein (his first publishing endeavor of any kind), the book contains dazzling pairings of Makos still-life abstractions placed alongside male subjects. The result is a completely unique, visually stunning and thought-provoking examination of the human male in its individual and universal form.
- Author BiographyChristopher Makos' photographs have been exhibited in numerous galleries and museums worldwide. He is particularly renowned for his photographs of Andy Warhol. He lives in New York. Calvin Klein is an internationally recognised fashion designer.
- Author(s)Calvin Klein,Christopher Makos,Glen Albin
- PublisherGlitterati Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2004
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlitterati Inc
- Content Note175 Colour
- Weight1194 g
- Width271 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.