Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- DescriptionPower is dangerous. Especially in the hands of the desperate... Prehistoric Britain. A purge of the dreaming witches kwn as the siaradwyr has left the orphan girl Drysi hunted and alone. Having seen the woman she called grandmother murdered before her eyes, young Drysi nurses her anger and plots her revenge. 2004. A year has passed since Lily Markart's traumatic introduction to the Dreambetween. Despite having come to grips with her formidable dreaming power, she finds herself isolated and emotionally fragile, both in the dream and in the waking world. Her one chance at friendship, and perhaps something more, is Simon, a daring dreamer she finds both fascinating and frightening. But Simon has also attracted the attention of powerful enemies... Occupied Poland. Trapped in an abusive marriage and suffering under the brutal Nazi occupation, a young mother named Jessika struggles to keep herself and her children safe. What horrors might she find herself capable of when all hope is lost? Exile Ballad is the second part of The Dreambetween Symphony, a saga of historical fantasy that ranges across three thousand years, following the lives, loves, fears, and fates of prominent dreamers from prehistoric times to the modern day. A blend of history, romance, and fairy tales, The Dreambetween Symphony includes the vels Song of the Severed Lord, Exile Ballad, and Requiem, and a companion volume, Preludes & Elegies. The entire series is also available in an omnibus edition.
- Author BiographyM.S. Hund is the author of the historical/paranormal fantasy series, The Dreambetween Symphony, as well as a number of standalone short fictions and novels. He primarily writes science fiction and fantasy, though the line between the two genres often gets blurry. Someday he hopes to live in a hobbit-hole with a well-stocked library and an equally well-stocked wine cellar. Until that happy day, you can visit his virtual digs at www.mshund.net.
- Author(s)M S Hund
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.