All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionGerald Poyo provides a comprehensive account of how his great-great-grandfather spurred the working-class community of Key West to transform from supporting cast to critical actors in the struggle for Cuban independence. The book reveals the depth of CubaAEs long-time ties to Florida, the cigar industry, and its workers; the experience of Cubans in the American South; and the diplomatic intrigues involving Spain, Cuba, and the United States.
- Author BiographyGerald E. Poyo, professor of Latin American and U.S. Latino history at St. Mary s University, San Antonio, is the author of Cuban Catholics in the United States, 1960 1980 and With All, and for the Good of All.
- Author(s)Gerald E. Poyo
- PublisherUniversity Press of Florida
- Date of Publication28/02/2014
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationFlorida
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Florida
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight635 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.