Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
About this product
- DescriptionSince the early 1970s, mathematicians have tried to extend the work of N. Fenichel and of M. Hirsch, C. Pugh and M. Shub to give conditions under which invariant manifolds for semiflows persist under perturbation of the semiflow. This work provides natural conditions and establishes the desired theorem. The technique is geometric in nature, and in addition to rigorous proofs, an informal outline of the approach is given with useful illustrations. This book features: important theoretical tools for working with infinite-dimensional dynamical systems, such as PDEs; previously unpublished results; and new ideas regarding invariant manifolds.
- Author(s)Chongchun Zeng,Kening Lu,Peter W. Bates,etc.
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication15/08/1998
- Series TitleMemoirs of the American Mathematical Society
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 645
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width184 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.