All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionHuman beings live in constant battle with issues that are fundamental to their existence. Whether it is a fear of death or problems with intimacy, learning to live with these issues whilst loving ather can be a whirlwind of challenges and disappointments. Couples who seek relationship therapy are looking for a way to reconnect with one ather and understand the existential predicaments that they each face. In this inspiring new book, Emmy van Deurzen and Susan Iacovou have brought together world rewned therapists to demonstrate how existential theories can improve therapeutic practice. Each contributor explores their own unique existential approach to relationship therapy, drawing on the great thinkers that have informed their work - from Socrates to Sartre - and revealing some of their most profound practice with their clients. Whether you are a student, trainee, or experienced counsellor, you will find this a ground-breaking book which will enrich and transform your work with relationships.
- Author BiographyEmmy van Deurzen is a philosopher, psychotherapist and counselling psychologist, with a worldwide reputation in existential therapy. She is Principal and Co-founder of the New School of Psychotherapy and Counselling and the author of many seminal books in the field. Susan Iacovou is an existential psychologist and psychotherapist with a private practice in Cheshire, UK, and teaches on counselling courses at a number of UK universities. She has published widely and has a particular interest in existential therapy with couples and families.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication15/11/2013
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight426 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byEmmy Van Deurzen,Susan Iacovou
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.