All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA rare playwright who could be a primary candidate for either the Nobel Prize in Literature or the Nobel Peace Prize.-The New Yorker This new play about life and art by rewned playwright Athol Fugard is based on his early friendship with actor Andrew Huegonit, considered the finest classical actor of their native South Africa. It is the story of one great artist's exit from the stage and ather's beginning theater career. Athol Fugard's work includes Blood Kt, Master Haroldand the boys, and My Children My Africa He has been widely produced in South Africa and London, on Broadway and across the United States.
- Author BiographyThe New Yorker has said of Athol Fugard, A rare playwright, who could be a primary candidate for either the Nobel Prize in Literature or the Nobel Peace Prize. His major works for the stage include: Blood Knot; Master Harold.. .and the boys; My Children! My Africa!; A Lesson from Aloes; The Road to Mecca; Valley Song; and The Captain's Tiger.
- Author(s)Athol Fugard
- PublisherTheatre Communications Group
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTheatre Communications Group
- Weight122 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.