All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExotic Small Mammal Care and Husbandry is a practical reference for assessing, handling, and treating small exotic animals in the veterinary clinic. Covering common species such as mice, hamsters, rabbits, and ferrets, the book focuses on nursing care, giving veterinary staff the information they need to work with these less-common patients. With information on basic anatomy, preventative care, and common diseases, Exotic Small Mammal Care and Husbandry provides a thorough grounding in the fundamentals of caring for small exotic mammals and communicating with owners.
- Author BiographyRon E. Banks , DVM, DACLAM, DACVPM, CPIA, is the Director of the Office of Animal Welfare at Duke University. Julie M. Sharp , DVM, is a veterinarian at the Office of Animal Welfare at Duke University. Sonia D. Doss , M.Ed., RLATG, is a veterinary technologist at the Office of Animal Welfare at Duke University. Deborah A. Vanderford , DVM , is a veterinarian at the Office of Animal Welfare at Duke University.
- Author(s)Deborah A. Vanderford,Julie M. Sharp,Ron E. Banks,Sonia Doss
- PublisherIowa State University Press
- Date of Publication29/01/2010
- SubjectVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationArnes, AI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIowa State University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight446 g
- Width188 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.