All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the symposium on Advances in Zeolites and Pillared Clays Synthesis, sponsored by the Petroleum Chemistry Division of the American Chemical Society experts from around the world review: You'll find everything you've ever wanted to kw about zeolites and pillared clays: For the vice - how to information on zeolite synthesis. For the expert - a survey of advances in vel zeolites. The mechanism of zeolite crystallisation and crystal growth; spectroscopic characterization of reactants and reaction intermediates; chemistry of silicate solution and reaction effects on crystallization products; the role of organic additives in zeolite formation; vel synthesis methods and procedures for zeolites and pillared clays preparation; new pillaring agents and pillared products; delaminated clays.
- Author(s)H Robson,M.L. Occelli
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/07/1992
- SubjectInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note171 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight572 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 2nd ed. 1992
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.