All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShould the United States stay a small country or expand across the continent of North America? That was the question in 1804, when the United States had a chance to buy the huge Louisiana Territory from France. Who would make this big decision? And how would it change the United States?
- Author(s)Elizabeth Raum
- PublisherFact Finders
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleFact Finders: Cause and Effect
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFact Finders
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, maps
- Weight68 g
- Width188 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.