Expectation Hangover: Overcoming Disappointment in Work, Love, and Life by Christine Hassler (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.80Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 5 Mar
- AU $37.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen our expectations are met and things go according to plan, we feel accomplished, in control, and on track. But when life does t live up to our expectations, we end up with an Expectation Hangover. Expectation Hangovers happen when a desired result is t met, an outcome is achieved but it does t give us the feelings we thought it would, life throws us a curveball, or we simply do t feel we are living up to the expectations placed upon us (by ourselves or others). Expectations are pervasive in our lives; therefore, so is disappointment, which costs us valuable time and energy if t treated effectively. Whether you are facing a loss, going through a life transition, or want to learn how to stop setting so many expectations, this book gives you a treatment plan for how to process Expectation Hangovers on the emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual levels. Using powerful exercises, guided meditations, and inspiring true stories, Christine teaches you how use Expectation Hangovers as catalysts for profound transformation and doorways that open to possibility. You ll understand why your Expectation Hangover happened and a clear course of action to pursue your goals while preventing future disappointment.
- Author BiographyChristine Hassler left her job as a successful Hollywood agent to pursue a life she could be passionate about. In 2005 she wrote a guidebook for quarter-life women, 20 Something, 20 Everything, and she later wrote a book for men and women, 20 Something Manifesto. Today, as a life coach and speaker, she supports people of all ages. She leads seminars and retreats at colleges, at conferences, at corporations, and in beautiful locations around the world. She has appeared as an expert on the Today show, CNN, ABC, CBS, FOX, E!, Style, and PBS. Christine is a member of Northwestern University s Council of 100 and the Young Entrepreneur Council, and is on the faculty of the University of Santa Monica. She lives in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Christine Hassler
- PublisherNew World Library
- Date of Publication29/10/2014
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNovato, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew World Library
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.