All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThe transition from woman to mother may be the most dramatic change you will experience in your lifetime. Nausea and labour pains are temporary; the emotional imprint of pregnancy is long-lasting. To help expectant mothers understand that there is more to pregnancy than having a baby, this practical book explores some much-needed awareness of the psychological side of pregnancy. * Helps expectant mothers deal step-by-step with the emotional and psychological aspects of pregnancy and childbirth. * Includes both the emotional changes that accompany the physical changes, and the process of growing into the new role of mother . * Developed from a practical series of Expecting Change workshops organised by the author for expectant mothers.
- Author(s)Ellen Sue Stern
- PublisherMeadowbrook Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication25/11/2004
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationMinnetonka
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMeadowbrook Press,U.S.
- Width240 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.