All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book are described the most powerful tools available to craft a superior experiences for your customers and end users. These powerful and flexible methods are collectively kwn as experience maps. In the 20th-century product styling like advertising was about making people want things. These maps are a response to the realization that it is more efficient and successful to make products, services, and experiences that people want and need. They can be used to optimize the design of goods, services, architecture, spaces and interactions and to plan business strategy. Through applying these methods organizations can deliver a more compelling and valuable experience. Mapping builds consensus across your organization with stakeholders, to positively impact your entire organization and your bottom line. These methods are core strategic tools and I believe will become required skills for every working designer and manager.
- Author BiographyRob Curedale was born in Australia and worked as a designer, director and educator in leading design offices in London, Sydney, Switzerland, Portugal, Los Angeles, Silicon Valley, Detroit, and Hong Kong. He designed or managed the design of over 1,000 products as a consultant and in-house design leader for the world's most respected brands. Rob has three decades experience in every aspect of product development and design research, leading design teams to achieve transformational improvements in operating and financial results. Rob's designs can be found in millions of homes and workplaces around the world and have generated billions of dollars in corporate revenues.
- Author(s)Robert A Curedale
- PublisherDesign Community College
- Date of Publication24/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDesign Community College
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.