Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.68
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
About this product
- DescriptionExperience Pros University is a 12-step program that focuses on developing relationships with your customers. The 12-steps will teach you how to retain the customers you currently have, while gaining new customers through a proven word-of-mouth marketing system.
- Author BiographyEric Reamer has served in a management capacity for numerous companies, restaurants and non-profit organizations over the course of twenty-five years. He is recognized internationally as a public speaker and professional stage illusionist. He enjoys reading and writing, and anything having to do with coffee. He is a professional-level member of the National Speakers Association, and loves training others how to communicate their message more dynamically. Eric is the father of two sons, and lives in Denver, Colorado. Together with Angel Tuccy, Eric owns Experience Pros, LLC and hosts the Experience Pros Radio Show on AM 560 KLZ in Denver. They are the founders of Experience Pros University, a comprehensive one-year business course, and the authors of Lists That Saved My Business. For 17 years, Angel Tuccy (TUH-See) has successfully juggled the roles of working mom and business owner. She is the founder of Experience Pros University, the author of the best selling book Lists That Saved My Life, and the host of The Experience Pros Radio on AM 560 KLZ in Denver, Colorado. Angel is also the author of Lists That Saved My Business, the book that helps you strengthen customer relationships and eliminate cold-calling. Angel sits on the Board of Directors for the Chamber of Commerce of Highlands Ranch and each month she presents business workshops for the South Metro Denver Chamber of Commerce. Angel also runs a professional women's group called Ladies Who Lunch.
- Author(s)Angel Tuccy,Eric Reamer
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.