All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExperience Sociology makes the familiar new. Using a unique, contemporary framework of culture-structure-power, students learn to apply sociological concepts through familiar lenses. Paired with a proven, personal, and adaptive learning experience, students move beyond memorization of topics to develop their sociological imagination. Connect is the only integrated learning system that empowers students by continuously adapting to deliver precisely what they need, when they need it, and how they need it, so that your class time is more engaging and effective.
- Author BiographyDavid Croteau has a degree at the Brandeis University with a PHD in Sociology from Boston College. He taught Sociology in general at Boston College, Clark University, University of Mary Washington, is associate professor at Virginia Commenwealth University. Taught theories, methods, layers, movements and media. He published Politics and the class divide finalist award Transformational Politics Book Award, sponsored by American Political Science Association. William Hoynes has a degree in history and political science at Tufts University with PhD in Sociology at Boston College. He is a Professor in Sociology and taught theories, methods, layers, movements and media. During his 20 years of teaching at Vassar College he was the director of the Department of Sociology and Media Studies Program and the American Culture Program. He wrote Public television for sales: media, the market, and the public sphere awarded to Harvard University's John Kennedy School of Governement.
- Author(s)David R. Croteau,William D. Hoynes
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, colour tables, figures
- Weight1106 g
- Width226 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.