All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionExperiencing Dance presents a complete dance education curriculum for secondary school students with more than an introductory kwledge of dance. The text contains more than 45 lessons, designed to help students create, perform, respond to analyse, connect and understand dance in various styles and settings. The lessons focus on all aspects of dance, including understanding movement potential, dance science, dance forms, historical and cultural aspects of dance and future career directions. The first edition of Experiencing Dance was a best-selling text for secondary school dance courses and this new edition, with its updated lesson plans, full-colour design and student and teacher web resources, promises to be equally popular, if t more so.
- Author BiographyHelene Scheff is a registered dance teacher who has been teaching dance in the private and public sectors since 1960. Marty Sprague is a dance educator with over 30 years of experience. She has taught all levels, from early childhood through to higher education. Susan McGreevy-Nichols is the executive director of the US National Dance Education Organization (NDEO).
- Author(s)Helene Scheff,Marty Sprague,Susan McGreevy-Nichols
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication08/04/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note59 colour illustrations, 16 colour illustrations
- Weight1066 g
- Width279 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.