All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionYou wake up, and your mind is already racing. Your schedule is packed with all that the day holds. In the jumble of carpools, projects, dinner, work, and time with your family, God is often pushed to the side--or out of the picture completely. Matthew Henry was a man who awoke to thoughts of God, went to bed with God on his mind, and filled every hour in between with the same godly focus. Despite hardships, his life was fulfilled and joyful. Learn from him the importance of godly conversation, true devotions, and effective communication, and find a life that is completely pleasing to God.
- Author(s)Professor Matthew Henry
- PublisherWhitaker House,U.S.
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationSpringdale, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWhitaker House,U.S.
- Out-of-print date17/04/2010
- Weight213 g
- Width132 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.