All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide takes a different approach than other more traditional travel guides about Lithuania. Instead of simply aggregating information about the country and its tourist attractions, the author delves deeper into describing the country and its people, particularly those aspects about Lithuania and Lithuanians that strike him as unique and interesting. The guide does provide descriptions about places to go, sites to see, and where to eat, but only selectively based on the author's own and local Lithuanians' recommendations. The guide also provide a great deal of practical advice about traveling in Lithuania in order to help you make the most of your visit. This advice is intended to help clear away some of the frustration and confusion that naturally arises when traveling in a foreign country, so that you have more time to focus on experiencing Lithuania. The guide is divided into four main parts. Part I gives an overview of Lithuania and its people. Part II describes recommended places to visit, dine and recreate. Part III provides practical advice about a wide range of logistical matters. Finally, Part IV presents a concise history of Lithuania.
- Author BiographyColumbia J. Warren is a frequent traveler to Lithuania and lives in Ithaca, NY with his wife and daughter. The couple met at the University of Virginia while attending graduate school and were married in the summer of 2011 in Jurate's hometown of Druskininkai. After working as a corporate attorney in Boston, Columbia is now a research administrator at Cornell University, where his wife is an Economics Professor. Columbia is an avid runner, having run thirteen marathons, including the International Friendship Marathon from Druskininkai to Grodno, Belarus. He also enjoys skiing, traveling, reading, and playing with his cat, Tobis.
- Author(s)Columbia J Warren
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication03/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.