All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing from in-depth interviews with a group of Puerto Ricans who requested a certificate of Puerto Rican citizenship, legal and historical documents, and official reports t publicly accessible, Jacqueline Font-Guzman shares how some Puerto Ricans construct and experience their citizenship and national identity at the margins of the US nation.
- Author BiographyJacqueline N. Font-Guzman is Associate Professor at The Werner Institute - Creighton University School of Law, USA.
- Author(s)Jacqueline N. Font-Guzman
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication20/05/2014
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight435 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.