All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMusic scholar Donald Sander's chronicles Schumann's life and his work, analyzing the most significant and widely performed compositions from each of the major genres in which Schumann composed. As part of the Listener's Companion series, this volume gives readers an enhanced experience of key works by exploring the environments in which the works were written and first performed as well as the environments in which the works are enjoyed today.
- Author BiographyDonald Sanders is professor of music and coordinator of keyboard studies at Samford University in Birmingham, Alabama. He is the author of Music at the Gonzaga Court in Mantua (2012) and Experiencing Verdi: A Listener's Companion (2014).
- Author(s)Donald Sanders
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication02/09/2016
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleListener's Companion
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight426 g
- Width160 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $22.76Trending at AU $23.86
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.