All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA great master once said, The shortest distance between a human being and truth is a story. In EXPERIENCING SPIRITUALITY, Ernest Kurtz and Katherine Ketcham take readers on a journey through storytelling as a means of self-discovery. Recounting and interpreting great wisdom stories from all ages and all cultures, as well as telling many of their own, the authors shed light on such experiences as awe, wonder, humour, confusion and forgiveness. In story after story, seekers look to those whose lives reveal a special quality - sometimes called spirituality - and ask the masters what they must do to attain that same quality. The answer is simple: Come, follow me, and see how I live. EXPERIENCING SPIRITUALITY teaches through the example of human experience.
- Author BiographyErnest Kurtz received his doctorate in the history of American civilisation from Harvard University in 1978. He taught American history and the history of religion in America at the University of Georgia and Loyola University of Chicago. Katherine Ketcham is the executive director of a grassroots nonprofit organisation called Trilogy Recovery Community, which helps youth and their family members with alcohol and drug problems.
- Author(s)Ernest Kurtz,Katherine Ketcham
- Date of Publication02/02/2015
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- Weight454 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.96
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.41
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.