All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe authors offer a wealth of information and experience for those desiring to enter the captivating business world of sport. Designed for those interested in all types of hands-on learning opportunities, this is one of the first books of its kind to focus on the real-life application of the working world in sport business. Foster and Dollar comprehensively explore the varying industries of Olympic and amateur sport, professional sport, and entrepreneurial careers. The book also provides a walkthrough of the entire process of preparing for and securing an internship that's right for you, and how to transition into a career immediately after. Ather unique feature of the book is the inclusion of Time Out Interviews, which detail the career paths and advice of over 30 industry professionals. Whether you are a student or someone looking for a second career, this handbook is the new standard to assist you in finding the right track to success.
- Author(s)John E. Dollar,Susan Brown Foster
- PublisherFitness Information Technology, Inc, U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMorgantown, WV
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFitness Information Technology, Inc, U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight394 g
- Width228 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine32 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $33.67Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.