Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionRami Zwick Hong Kong University of Science and Techlogy Amn Rapoport University of Arizona And Hong Kong University of Science and Techlogy This volume (and volume II) includes papers that were presented at the Second Asian Conference on Experimental Business Research held at the Hong Kong University of Science and Techlogy (HKUST) on December 16-19, 2003. The conference was a follow up to the first conference that was held on December 7-10, 1999, the papers of which were published in the first volume (Zwick, Rami and Amn Rapoport (Eds. ), (2002) Experimental Business Research. Kluwer Academic Publishers: Norwell, MA and Dordrecht, The Netherlands). The con- ference was organized by the Center for Experimental Business Research (cEBR) at HKUST and was chaired by Amn Rapoport and Rami Zwick. The program committee members were Paul Brewer, Kenneth Shunyuen Chan, Soo Hong Chew, Sudipto Dasgupta, Richard Fielding, James R. Frederickson, Gilles Hilary, Ching-Chyi Lee, Siu Fai Leung, Ling Li, Francis T Lui, Sarah M Mcghee, Fang Fang Tang, Winton Au Wing Tung and Raymond Yeung. The papers presented at the conference and a few others that were solicited especially for this volume contain original research on individual and interactive decision behavior in various branches of business research including, but t limited to, ecomics, marketing, management, finance, and accounting. The following introduction to the field of Experimental Business Research and to our center at HKUST replicates the introduction from Volume II.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/05/2005
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight656 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAmnon Rapoport,Rami Zwick
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.