All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of Michael Le Grice's most table essays, which shed light on the work of other artists and film-makers and documents a period, especially the 70s, when artists' film was at the centre of polemical debate about the nature of avant-garde and the future of radical or experimental film.
- Author BiographyMalcolm Le Grice is a film-maker whose works have featured in major international exhibitions and, like Berlin Horse, Sketches for a Sensual Philosophy and Chronos Fragmented, been shown on television. He is currently Professor and Head of Research at Central St Martins College of Art and Design in London.
- Author(s)Malcolm Le Grice
- PublisherBritish Film Institute
- Date of Publication01/01/2002
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBFI Publishing
- Content Notebiography
- Weight828 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.