All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSignificant advances have been made in Endocrilogy relating to developmental biology, environmental physiology, chrobiology, photobiology, reproductive biology, circulatory and digestive physiology, molecular biology, metabolic physiology, clinical and medical biology, etc. Comparative points of view have also accelerated the advancement of endocrilogy. This book covers various topics of endocrilogy from comparative, experimental, developmental, reproductive and clinical endocrine aspects. Ather important feature of this book is that more than half the chapters are described in relation to the function of melatonin and the structure of the pineal organ. These trials of this book are reasonable and timely. Melatonin physiology has been reviewed from several points of view such as antioxidant and scavenger of hydroxyl radical, circadian clock and photoperiodic gonadal response including photoreceptor system, and development of vertebrates.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication02/01/2008
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationEnfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScience Publishers,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight793 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byC. Haldar,Daniel P. Cardinali,M. Singaravel,S. R. Pandi-Perumal
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.46
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $91.12
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.68
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $99.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.