All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProviding the tricks of the trade in surface science, this book describes hundreds of techniques, methods, instruments, and tools in common use from the worlds of physics, chemistry, and engineering. The methods are arranged in topical groupings for easy reference, and each is described succinctly, with a clear sketch of the apparatus involved. Covering all the basic methods of surface science, this source book will serve t only as a useful reference to those just starting on experimental research in surface science, but also as a vade mecum for established researchers.
- Author(s)John T. Yates
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/10/2011
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note7 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1724 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1998
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $21.21New
- AU $18.80New
- AU $10.94Used
- AU $24.85New
Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback, 1996)
- AU $13.60New
- AU $6.47Used
- AU $19.97New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.81New
- AU $11.56Used
- AU $24.00New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $18.84Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $22.97Trending at AU $26.99
- AU $18.58Trending at AU $23.86
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.06
- AU $80.82Trending at AU $90.48
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.