Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
About this product
- DescriptionExperimental Process Biotechlogy is one of the basic requirements for Biochemical Engineering, Bioprocess Engineering and Biotechlogy. Theoretical basis of this course encampusing analytical bio-chemistry, microbiology, cell biology,biochemical and chemical engineering sciences, general and applied molecular biology, plant and animal cell culture engineering etc. is w well founded. This laboratory manual containing protocols is prepared on the basis of my personal learning exposures at Jadavpur University, Kolkata, experiences and supervision of laboratory work in microbial and enzyme engineering and techlogy conducted at Biochemical Engineering Research Centre, Deptt of Biochemical Engineering & Biotechlogy, IIT Delhi, Fermentation techlogy laboratory, Osaka University, Japan and other places.
- Author BiographySatya Narayan Mukhopadhyay completed his B.Sc. Honours in Chemistry from Calcutta University B.Tech and M.Tech in Food Technology and Biochemical Engineering from Jadavpur University, and Ph.D. from the Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi, India. He stared his teaching career at HBTI, Kanpur and later at IIT Delhi. A recipient of the JSPS Award and Fulbright Fellowship, he is a Life Fellow at the Indian National Academy of Engineering and the Indian Institute of Chemical Engineering, and is a Life Member of the Indian Society for Technical Education. He retired as Professor from IIT Delhi, and thereafter served as a Professor at Gautam Buddha University for few months and is currently Adjunct Professor, Department of Biological Sciences, Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani. Prof. Mukhopadhyay's publications include Oxygen Responses, Reactivities and Measurements in Biosystems, Process Biotechnology Fundamentals, Advanced Process Biotechnology, Experimental Process Biotechnology Protocols, and Process Biotechnology: Theory and Practice.
- Author(s)Satya Narayan Mukhopadhyay
- PublisherViva Books
- Date of Publication30/12/2014
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintViva Books
- Weight525 g
- Width159 mm
- Height242 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.