Experiments in General Chemistry by Charles Atwood, Lin Zhu, Bobby Stanton (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $87.90Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by booktopia_australia
- Est. delivery by 19 Mar
- AU $108.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInvative and self-directed, EXPERIMENTS IN GENERAL CHEMISTRY: FEATURING MEASURENET, 2nd Edition prepares students for the laboratory setting by asking them multi-component questions, building their kwledge from previous experiments, and incorporating the invative MeasureNet network data collection system into the manual. MeasureNet improves the laboratory experience by requiring smaller amounts of chemicals for experiments-making the lab safer and more environmentally friendly-and greatly increasing precision through its electronic data collection, analysis, and reduction features.
- Author BiographyCharles H. Atwood is a Professor of Chemistry at the University of Georgia, where he is Coordinator of Freshman Chemistry. His research includes new technologies for teaching and testing chemical phenomena, as well as emerging computer technologies to enhance teaching of freshman chemistry. He is the recipient of the University System of Georgia's Board of Regents 2009 Award for the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning. Dr. Atwood has authored several books and published articles in the Journal of Chemical Education, The Chemist, and Journal of Radioanalytical and Nuclear Chemistry. He received his Bachelor's Degree from Millsaps College and his Doctorate from Florida State University. Bobby Stanton received his Bachelor's and Master's Degrees from Tennessee Technological University and his doctorate from The University of Tennessee. He is an Academic Professional at the University of Georgia and serves as the Coordinator of General Chemistry Laboratories. He is involved in the development of Self-Directed (a form of guided inquiry) experiments designed for the MeasureNet Digital Data Acquisition System, and has authored or co-authored 15 publications in journals such as ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY AND APPLIED SPECTROSCOPY. Currently a faculty member at Indiana University - Purdue University at Indianapolis (IUPUI), Lin Zhu has taught at University of Hawaii at Manoa, University of Hawaii at Hilo, and University of Georgia. When he served as Franklin Fellow at the University og Georgia, he was involved in the development of experiments designed for the MeasureNet Digital Data Acquisition System. He has authored or co-authored articles in journals such as JOURNAL OF PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY and MICROPOROUS AND MESOPOROUS MATERIALS. Lin Zhu received his Bachelor's Degree from Peking University in Beijing, China, and his Ph.D. from University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Author(s)Bobby Stanton,Charles Atwood,Lin Zhu
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication10/04/2009
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleFeaturing MeasureNet
- Place of PublicationCA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight910 g
- Width218 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.56Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.