All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the historical development of methodology in the social and natural sciences. Examines both the beneficial and harmful effects which professional intervention can have on people's lives. Draws on a wide range of sources.
- Author BiographyAnn Oakley is Professor of Sociology and Social Policy and Director of the Social Science Research Unit, University of London Institute of Education.
- Author(s)Ann Oakley
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication31/01/2000
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight555 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.