All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplore the world of light with engaging text, real life examples and fun step-by-step experiments. This book brings the science of light to life, explaining the concepts then getting kids to be hands-on scientists!
- Author BiographyIsabel Thomas studied Human Sciences at Oxford University before working in the wonderful world of children's publishing. She has written dozens of books for children and teenagers, and is a trained literacy tutor. Isabel lives in Cambridge, UK, with her husband and three rambunctious sons.
- Author(s)Isabel Thomas
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication11/02/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleRaintree Perspectives: Read and Experiment
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width195 mm
- Height264 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.