All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRead and Experiment is an engaging series that uses fun experiments to introduce children to analytical thinking, scientific concepts and experimental procedures. Through fun, carefully designed experiments, it encourages children to get hands-on with science, asking questions and seeking their own answers by following the illustrated step-by-step instructions. The title gets them familiar with the science of materials.
- Author BiographyIsabel Thomas studied Human Sciences at Oxford University before working in the wonderful world of children's publishing. She has written dozens of books for children and teenagers, and is a trained literacy tutor. Isabel lives in Cambridge, UK, with her husband and three rambunctious sons.
- Author(s)Isabel Thomas
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication10/09/2015
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleRaintree Perspectives: Read and Experiment
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width195 mm
- Height264 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.