All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.74Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe second nutrition indicator for biodiversity is related to food consumption. It aims to report on progress regarding food consumption for biodiversity and will help us value and preserve our planet's existing biodiversity within well-managed ecosystems, with their sources of nutritionally-rich foods.
- PublisherFood & Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
- Date of Publication15/07/2010
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationRome
- Country of PublicationItaly
- ImprintFood & Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
- Edited byFood and Agriculture Organization (FAO)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.