Expert PL/SQL Practices: For Oracle Developers and DBAs by Sue Harper, Riyaj Shamsudeen, Torben Holm, Melanie Caffrey, Michael Rosenblum, Robyn Sands, John Beresniewicz, Lewis Cunningham, Dominic Delmolino, Connor McDonald (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $91.25Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $83.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExpert PL/SQL Practices is a book of collected wisdom on PL/SQL programming from some of the best and the brightest in the field. Each chapter is a deep-dive into a specific problem, techlogy, or feature set that you'll face as a PL/SQL programmer. Each author has chosen their topic out of the strong belief that what they share can make a positive difference in the quality and scalability of code that you write. The path to mastery begins with syntax and the mechanics of writing statements to make things happen. If you've reached that point with PL/SQL, then let the authors of Expert PL/SQL Practices show you how to combine syntax and mechanics with features and techniques to really make the language sing. You'll learn to do more with less effort, to write code that scales and performs well, and to eliminate and avoid defects. These authors are passionate about PL/SQL and the power it places at your disposal. They want you to succeed, to kw all that PL/SQL can offer. Let Expert PL/SQL Practices open your eyes to the full power of Oracle's world-class language for the database engine. * Goes beyond the manual to cover good techniques and best practices * Delivers kwledge usually gained only by hard experience * Covers the functionality that distinguishes PL/SQL as a powerful and scalable programming language for deploying logic inside the database engine
- Author BiographyMichael Rosenblum is a Software Architect/Development DBA at Dulcian, Inc. where he is responsible for system tuning and application architecture. Michael supports Dulcian developers by writing complex PL/SQL routines and researching new features. He is the co-author of PL/SQL for Dummies (Wiley Press, 2006) and author of a number of database-related articles (IOUG Select Journal, ODTUG Tech Journal). Michael is an Oracle ACE, a frequent presenter at various regional and national Oracle user group conferences (Oracle OpenWorld, ODTUG, IOUG Collaborate, RMOUG, NYOUG, etc), and winner of the ODTUG Kaleidoscope 2009 Best Speaker Award. In his native Ukraine, he received the scholarship of the President of Ukraine, a Master of Science degree in Information Systems, and a diploma with honors from the Kiev National University of Economics.
- Author(s)Connor McDonald,Dominic Delmolino,John Beresniewicz,Lewis Cunningham,Melanie Caffrey,Michael Rosenblum,Riyaj Shamsudeen,Robyn Sands,Sue Harper,Torben Holm
- Date of Publication26/07/2011
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerkley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notebiography
- Weight965 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.