Expert SQL Server 2005 Integration Services by Erik Veerman, Brian Knight (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $107.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.18+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $204.90New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.66New
- AU $61.69Used
- AU $94.06New
- AU $102.20New
- AU $71.40New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.59
- AU $22.44Trending at AU $24.03
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.94
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $91.19
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.01
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.60
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.66
About this product
- DescriptionAs a practical guide for Integration Services ETL development, this book shows you ways to implement your ETL solution requirements from the data to the administration and everything in-between. Each chapter begins with a review of pertinent ETL concepts and moves into working those out into a design with multiple examples and related Integration Services features with the end goal of putting it all together to get a solution.
- Author BiographyBrian Knight (SQL Server MVP, MCSE, MCDBA) of Green Cove Springs, Florida, is the co-founder of SQLServerCentral.com and JumpstartTV.com. He runs the local SQL Server users group in Jacksonville (JSSUG) and was on the Board of Directors of the Professional Association for SQL Server (PASS). He is a contributing columnist for SQL Server Standard and also maintains a regular column for the database web site, SQLServerCentral.com, as well as doing regular webcasts at JumpstartTV.com. He has co-authored and authored more than nine SQL Server books, including Admin911: SQL Server 2000 (McGraw-Hill Companies, 2001), Professional SQL Server 2000 DTS (Wiley Publishing, 2000), Professional SQL Server 2005 Administration (Wiley Publishing, 2006), and Professional SQL Server 2005 Integration Services (Wiley Publishing, 2006). He has spoken at conferences such as PASS, SQL Connections, and TechEd, as well as at many Code Camps. His blog can be found at www.whiteknighttechnology.com. He is an independent consultant at Pragmatic Works and spends most of his time trying to think about how to use the word onomatopoeia in everyday sentences. Erik Veerman (SQL Server MVP, MCT, MCDBA) is a Mentor for Solid Quality Learning focusing on training, mentoring, and architecting solutions on the SQL Server Business Intelligence (BI) platform. His industry recognition includes Microsoft's Worldwide BI Solution of the Year and SQL Server Magazine's Innovator Cup winner. He has designed dozens of BI solutions across a broad business spectrum-telecommunications, marketing, retail, commercial real estate, finance, supply chain, and information technology. His experience with high-volume, multi-terabyte environments and SQL Server 64-bit has enabled clients to scale their Microsoft-based BI solutions for optimal potential. As an expert in OLAP design, ETL processing, and dimensional modeling, he is a presenter, author, and instructor. He led the ETL architecture and design for the first production implementation of SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and helped drive the ETL standards and best practices for SSIS on Microsoft's SQL Server 2005 reference initiative (Project REAL). He also co-authored Professional SQL Server 2005 Integration Services (Wiley Publishing, 2006). As a resident of Atlanta, Georgia, Erik is a leader of the local Atlanta SQL Server User's Group, a PASS and INETA user group chapter.
- Author(s)Brian Knight,Erik Veerman
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication29/05/2007
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWrox Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight648 g
- Width187 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.