Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionExperts' reports have become a key factor in providing shareholders and others with independent, objective information about many modern corporate transactions. Sometimes required by law, sometimes voluntary, their rising importance in major transactions has brought increased scrutiny. Is the report sustainable? Is it contestable? This book discusses the critical issues, analysing them with reference to the Corporations Act, ASIC policy, case law and industry codes.
- Author(s)Grant Moodie,Ian Ramsay,Jon Webster,Laurie McDonald
- PublisherFederation Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2003
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationAnnandale, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintFederation Press
- Weight546 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.