All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor teachers, one of the most challenging student reactions to being taught grammar is this: 'I understand how to use this structure, but why do I have to use it?' In this book, George Yule focuses on the grammar topics that give rise to these why-questions. His explanations link form, meaning, and real-life use, and are supported throughout by exercises and discussion points.
- PrizesShortlisted for Ben Warren International House Trust Prize 1999.
- Author(s)George Yule
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication12/11/1998
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Notenumerous halftones and line drawings
- Weight589 g
- Width165 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.